5.000% Fixed Rate
(15-year mortgage with the same rate as a 10-year)
- Fast pre-approval decisions (this lets you know how much house you can afford, saving time and frustration when house hunting).
- Fixed Rate – The interest rate is fixed at the beginning and remains the same throughout
the life of the loan
- Lower closing costs than banks (no junk fees or lock in fees) You receive the lowest rate
between the time you apply and the time you close.
- Our mortgages are not sold into the secondary market so you have the stability of
knowing that you will always pay your payment to Affinity One
- Additional principal payments are allowed with no pre-payment penalty
- No PMI Insurance (Affinity One requires 20% equity, this can be achieved through down payment when purchasing or owning the home which is higher in value than what is borrowed).
Credit Union vs. Bank
When seeking a conventional mortgage whether purchasing or re-financing the consumer should look at the benefits that exist when selecting from a Credit Union. Credit Unions are not-for-profit cooperatives that are specifically created to benefit its members. Members of a credit union are part of a financial institution that’s designed to enhance their financial wellness vs. a bank where the interests of stockholders must be considered.